Saturday, August 23, 2008

A quick run through my illustrious sexual career using fictional characters.

Batman

This is where it all starts. Bat obviously being a referrence to masturbate

The Flash

Understandably the flash was next. Finishing before it started, 30 seconds and I had thrown in the towel. Playing premature Pete was no fun at all but we all have to start somewhere.

Spawn

Next was Spawn. This is where I began to be able to control myself and learn a little more about what was happening. This was all part of the rise to ultimately

The Terminator

This was the peak of my career. I tore it up, I was hard as cement and not even a high speed pursuit through the sewerage pipe had me throwing in the towel early.
(sewerage pipe being a referrence to you know what.)

The Incredible Hulk

This was my stubborn stage. I couldnt control it and ultimately couldnt ever finish. This sparks all kinds of bad vibes and penalties. It Often ended with a headache a deep sleep and 2 pissed off patrons.

Invisible Man

Now you see it, Now you dont. A referrence to my constant flacid penis and loss of erections. This is by far the worst it gets. The partner thinks its there fault, you lose all self confidence. This is the serious sucks.
At least I can always take comfort in the fact that it happens to the best of us, It happened to Houdini.
the words "I should've just finished myself off" are becoming all too familiar.
Am I the only one to be experiencing this steep decline in sexual performance?
Is my short lived career already coming to an end?
I am not Ron Jeremy.
I am not Peter North.
I am not John Holmes.
give
me
a
fucking
break.

No comments: