Thursday, October 16, 2008

Burn After Reading


So I just got home from seeing the Coen's brothers latest Burn After Reading & I gotta tell you, It's a Beautiful fucking movie. I'm having some serious trouble deciding wether or not I liked No Country for Old Men or this more. I think I will have to choose this because No Country didnt star Frances McDormand. Who is possibly the best female actor ever (who is old). Brad Pitt also ruled in it as he always does when he isnt playing a heart-throb. Clooney continued being the sexiest man alive and I walked out of the cinema not hating John Malkovich, which is not an easy task after seeing his role in Rounders. The way he loses his mind on the phone time & time again is very good entertainment. Tilda Swinton is as always an annoying, arrogant, shit-eating dropkick with a nose like Satan's throbbing member. The best thing about this movie was the unexpected things that happen,when you see the Brad pitt scene in the wardrobe you will understand completely. I highly recommend this masterpiece. A movie you will definetily not want to Burn after watching.

5 stars lad.

ps. You can fuck off with your 'what if I wanted to like burn it so I could watch it again' comments

2 comments:

Lipton said...

It's either "satan's throbbing member" or " I highly recommend this masterpiece".

What do i win?

Seymour Scagnetti said...

Incorrect.