Monday, October 6, 2008

Mr. Scumbag's date with Karma.

Last friday night out the front of Dorcia things got a bit rough & a few punches were getting thrown when our big hero below decided to show up.
Soon after this I experienced the most savage & well timed serving of Karma I have and will probably ever see again.
Toughguy walked up & down the street hitting anybody in the way (inlcuding me) rambling about someone trying to fight his cousin (who I'm sure is equally as much of a dropkick)when suddenly he decided to hit the wrong guy. Who in return knocked his 2 front teeth out & sent him unconscious to the floor where he remained a paraplegic until the police showed up and arrested him. Which was then followed by him scrambling around on the floor like an Eel wollowing & crying about how it was unfair & that he didnt do anything wrong. We all stood around enjoying this & throwing in our 2 cents every few seconds as he was getting dragged off to the paddy wagon (where I'm quite sure the police would have delivered there own little bit of poetic justice) about how he would be better off dead & how his long & painful death would be very well received.
Friday night was an eye-opener & did a good job in restoring some of my faith in humanity.



Spot the Difference:

Correct, there is none.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You realise the indigenous fellow actually didn't get arrested. The guy who bawked him in deh mouf and knocked him to the ground got arrested. Nyoong didn't. Justice? No way man...

Seymour Scagnetti said...

I liked the story the way I originally knew it.