Friday, October 17, 2008

The Seinfeld Tour?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So I was on the bus on the way to school when I saw the Seinfeld Campus Tour bus. I was shocked and amazed by this bus. It was just chillin' in a parking lot near my house. I had so many questions like, what the hell is this Seinfeld bus? Will it still be there when I get home? Will I be able to meet Jason Alexander and give him props? Will I be able to meet Michael Richards and lash him like there was no tomorrow?
Well it was still there when I got home so I rushed there to get my questions answered. After knocking on the bus door for 10 minutes I realized no one was home. There was a website on the side so I decided I'll just peep that when I get home. It turns out the Seinfeld campus tour is just a big bus that is going around America to different colleges (but not mine) giving away black and white cookies, snickers and twix bars to students and that's it nothing more nothing less.
If you ask me the whole idea is pretty lame I mean the bus is really cool looking but that's about all.

1 comment:

Seymour Scagnetti said...

You really should go do a swastica over Michael Richards's forehead.

Even know I love the guy.